At Jide Taiwo and Co., we are guided by our firm’s values. These values are the foundation of how we conduct ourselves and interact with each other, our clients, members, suppliers, and other stakeholders. The firm encourages the reporting of any instances of suspected unethical, illegal, corrupt, fraudulent or undesirable conduct involving the firm’s business and provides protections and measures to individuals who make a disclosure in relation to such conduct without fear of victimization or reprisal.
• Dishonest, fraudulent or corrupt practices, concealments, corporate governance breaches etc.
• Illegal (such as theft, bribery, violence or threatened violence and criminal damage to property);
• Unethical including any breach of the firm’s operational and financial policies
• Potentially damaging to the firm and its employees or a third party; Misconduct or an improper state of aﬀairs and Private Practices;
• A danger, or represents a danger to the public interest or ﬁnancial system of the firm
• Harassment, discrimination, victimization, bullying and criminal activities.
MAKING A DISCLOSURE
Call/Text Messages/Whatsapp Chat
The firm is committed to ensuring that any person who makes a disclosure is treated fairly and does not suﬀer detriment and that conﬁdentiality is preserved in respect of all matters raised under this policy.
• Kindly ask for the full Whistleblower Policy of the firm as this is only an abridged version.
• If any disclosure made under this policy is found to be true after the relevant processes and procedures of investigation and same met the above provisions regarding the businesses of the firm, the whistleblower will be rewarded with the sum of N250, 000 and some add-ons depending on the gravity of the sum involved.
• The firm enjoined all stakeholders to apply the provisions of this policy in improving the ethical performance and sustainability of our firm.